You have a new baby, you’ve booked the shoot and now you are panicking as you realize that you have no idea what to wear to your newborn photoshoot.
I hear you. The last thing I want you to be worrying about is what to wear. Let’s face it, you have enough on your plate. Here’s how I help you out so you are confident and ready.
- Newborn Prep Guide – A detailed guide that breaks down pretty much everything from your baby to co-ordinating.
- My favourite local brands for baby clothing – want something cute, modern and from a small local mom-run online shop? You are going to want to check these out.
- Custom wardrobe styling with a local stylist is included in all sessions! You can read more here.
A few of my quick tips for what to wear to your newborn photoshoot:
- Make sure that YOU look and feel great. I encourage you to build your family’s wardrobe around what you want to wear. You will be in the majority of the photos and let’s face it – you are the one who just had a baby and are probably not feeling super hot.
- Keep it simple for baby. When babies are teeny tiny it’s easy for them to get overwhelmed with a lot of fabric or layers.
- Babies are tiny. I bet you didn’t buy hardly any newborn sized clothes right, because you knew they were going to grow out of it so soon. I know, I’ve been there. But for the shoot make sure it fits. Snug, fitted clothes look best.
Deciding what to wear to your newborn photoshoot should not be your biggest concern, but I do know it’s also very important. I’ve tried to make this process for you as easy as possible.
Contact me for more information!