What should you wear to your maternity photoshoot?
- Wear clothes you feel comfortable in!
- Decide if you want a level of undress. This may be anything from underwear and a sweater to completely nude.
- Check if your photographer has dress rental. You can see what I have to offer here: https://www.michellelittlephotography.com/photographer-with-maternity-dresses/
- Get inspired! I find looking at images I love helps me pick what to wear. You can start with my Pinterest board here: https://pin.it/1bH3Kjo
- Work with a stylist. All maternity sessions include a custom wardrobe consult. Read more here: https://www.michellelittlephotography.com/custom-wardrobe-styling-at-michelle-little-photography/
You want to feel amazing, beautiful and confident at your maternity photoshoot and I want you to feel that way too.
That’s why I offer:
- full prep guide
- maternity wardrobe
- option of in-home, in-studio or outdoor photoshoot
If you are expecting I encourage you to reach out!
I offer bump and baby packages where you can mix and match what types of sessions you’d like for maternity and newborn.
Deciding what to wear to your maternity photoshoot shouldn’t be something that stresses you out. It should be fun, inspiring, and make you look forward to the actual shoot!
Contact me today for more information!