It’s that time of the year when outdoor family sessions start booking up and this year as an outdoor family photographer I have decided to start offering sessions during the day.
Why do a session during the day? Many families want outdoor photos but the beautiful light of the evening is too late for their little ones.
I still will always recommend golden hour (last two hours before sunset) but if you know your little one will be a mess we can do it during the day now too.
Outdoor Family Photographer
Why book with me?
- All my sessions take place at King George Park, Westmount. Why is this good? Because it is the best place for a photoshoot in central Montreal and I know it in and out. It is full of quiet private areas, wonderful features and it is beautifully maintained.
- Wardrobe guidance with a local stylist. So many families come to me stressed with wardrobe, and I hate to say it but wardrobe can really make or break a shoot. Don’t sweat it, and rely us on to guide you.
- Experience! I have over 5 years of experience shooting hundreds of families.
- Fun. I don’t ask you to pose but instead give you prompts so that your photoshoot is fun and easy. My GOAL is for you to look at your photos and remember what a good time you had. Not look at your photos and think – wow those are beautiful but I hated every minute!
- You are my only session. There will be no one directly after you so if you need some more time, we take it. I prefer long, slow shoots where we can explore, cuddle, warm up and take breaks if needed.
- Album designer! All shoots come with an album design professional so if you want an album she is there to work with you one and one and get it right.
Are you interested in an outdoor family shoot? Contact me and I can provide full details. I’m also open to all your questions.
I can’t wait to hear from you!